+7 495 221 12 64
11.10 - 14.10.2017
1. Goals and objectives
2. Terms and venue of the event
3. Competition management
4. Participants and election of winners
1. Entry fee sum
2. What is included into the entry fee
3. List of the necessary equipment
4. List of recommended equipment
The format of CXR race implies the following:
every morning the participants leave the kit bags with their things with the organizers, go through the check of the necessary equipment, for example, clothes in case of weather change, and then start. At the distance the participants run through several food points as well as time check points. After finish the sportspeople get their things back, check in the hotel/boarding house/camping site, have dinner altogether, recover their strength and the next day they start the next stage.
1. If for any reasons you cannot take part in the race, you are given an opportunity to refuse from the participation one month in advance with the repayment of money or you can reregister yourself to another participant but no later than three weeks before the race starts. Otherwise, your entry fee expires.
2. The list of necessary equipment will be published in section «Participants».
3. A participant without a number cannot start at the competitions. If for any reasons your number is lost/damaged, etc., then the participant cannot start at the next stages.
4. Yes, there will be check time. If you don’t comply with it, then we set you down from the distance, afterwards you will get a detailed instruction how to get to start or finish.
5. You should use the emergency phone number and/or address to the race organizers.
6. There will be food points at the distance where you will be able to fill your water containers and have a meal. Food points will be marked on the map that you will have in your start package.
7. There are mobile communications nearly everywhere, but there can be breakdowns, especially in the mountains. We recommend you to use the local SIM-card of the mobile service «WIN»
8. We do not provide this service.
9. Overnight accommodation is organized by the participants on their own. A bit later we will publish the addresses and phones of boarding houses/hotels and private houses on the site in section «Participants» and in our group on Facebook.
10. We provide «luggage room» for the things of the participants in the amount of 1 unit, a bike or a suitcase. If you leave a suitcase (backpack), then it shouldn’t be more than 120 l and 30 kg. These things should be left on the first day (11.10) before the start, you will be able to get them back on the last race day (14.10) after the finish.
We also provide transporting of personal things of the participants from start to finish of each stage which should be packed in the registered kit bags of 100 liters (maximum weight - 50 kg) that will be given at the registration. The organizers will not take anything apart from these kit bags for transporting!
11. No, you can’t. You have the right to register and participate only in one format of the competitions.
12. Time limits are the same for each participant (of personal or team race). All the team participants who have come to the start with the number must do the check time of the distance. Otherwise, the team result is considered to be out of scoring.
13. If you just need to have a look, then you’d better download a map with the trek put on it. Also, you can visit the website opentopomap.org, nakarte.tk or similar one and upload there the downloaded .gpx file. For orienteering you have to upload the trek into your GPS navigator/watch. You can find the uploading instruction in the instruction to your navigator/watch.
14. The score can be found on the website http://i-tra.org. In order to find yourself in the lists, you have to fill in your name in Latin letters.
15. As an alternative, you can try to pay via virtual service Yandex Money, but with the unidentified card because this card does not have a big limit, and with the identified the limit is up to 500 000 rub. Also, you can pay the entry fee via virtual service QIWI.
1. Can I cancel my registration and return the money?
2. What should I take with me? Which equipment is supposed to be mandatory?
3. What should I do if I forgot the number, where can I take it?
4. Will there be check time for each stage and what will happen if I don’t comply with it? What should I do in such a situation? Will I be evacuated?
5. What if I feel unwell on the distance or get lost?
6. What if I need some water to drink, how can I add it to my bottle?
7. What is the quality of the signal for mobile phones and the Internet at the distance (or in towns)?
8. Will you provide transfer for my family?
9. Will you provide accommodation for the participants?
10. If I travel with large-sized things, where can I leave them?
11. Can I take part both in the team format and 1-day format of the competitions?
12. How are time limits applied to fulfilling the race in the team race?
13. I have downloaded a trek from the website and I don’t know what to do with it.
14. Where can I see the gained ITRA score for CXR race?
15. In the Crimea, with bank cards, only MIR payment service does work. If I cannot pay the entry fee via payment service MIR, are there any other ways to pay?
1. Entry fee for participating in Crimea X Run Race 2017 depends on the registration terms of the participant.
1.1. Entry fee for 4-day trail of Crimea X Run 2017:
1.2. Entree fee for the team score matches the number of registered participants in a team, multiplied by the cost of registration according to individual score during the certain period of time. Participants may unite into a team after registration in individual score by way of informing the Organizers in written form. Important: registration cost of a certain team member depends on the registration term.
1.3. Registration for four-day trail Crimea X Run will be closed on September 17 at 23:59 or after reaching the limit of 220 people in the format of 4-day trail (including team score).
2. Moreover, the participants are offered one-day format with two distances for them to choose:
2.1. 1-day format Ultra Trail, October 14, 2017. The distance runs along the route Yalta - Gurzuf and completely matches the fourth day of the stage race.
2.2. 1-day format Trail, October 14, 2017. The distance runs along the short route Yalta - Gurzuf.
2.3. Entry fee for 1-day trail (Ultra Trail and Trail) of Crimea X Run 2017:
2.4. Registration will be closed on September 17 at 23:59 or after reaching the limit of 160 people.
3. Payment of entry fee must be performed right after the registration, otherwise the registration is cancelled.
4. Entry fee can be paid by credit card online right after filling in all the required spaces of the registration form.
5. In order to pay by credit card, you will be redirected to the secure payment page of the processing company LLC «Payment Center». The payment page meets all the international requirements of safety of payment services Visa and MasterCard.
While paying by credit card, please, put in its number, expiry date, CVV code stated on the reverse as well as the owner’s name and surname and contact information of the card’s owner.
Make sure that you have put in correct data, then press «Pay».
If your bank card supports 3D Secure technology, you will automatically go to the site of your bank where you will be asked to put in the secret activation code that will be sent to your mobile phone.
If your card details are put in correctly and there is enough money on the account, you will see confirmation of the order payment. Afterwards, you will be offered to return to the store’s page.
6. Refund policy
If for any reasons you are not able to participate in the race, we offer you an opportunity to fully withdraw from participation a month before with money refund to the extent of 90% from the paid sum or you can register another participant for your place, but no later than September 18, 2017. After September 18, 2017, no changes in registration data are allowed.
To receive refund to the card you have to address us to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The money will automatically return to your card within 3-5 days. Exact term of refund depends on the time limitation of the order and bank that has issued your card (maximum refund term cannot exceed 30 days).
Processing the payment information is performed at the page of processing center Payment Center, thus, the details of the Customer’s card are not available for the Internet-store.
The security of data transfer is performed via technologies developed by international payment services VISA and MasterCard - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Using protocols Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa, Secure Code, and closed banking networks guarantees security of transaction with bank cards.
7. The entry fee includes:
8. List of the necessary equipment.
The list of the equipment that a participant must have on the route (if otherwise is not announced by the organizers at the pre-start briefing of each running day):
1 Running shoes (we strongly recommend the ones with the sole that is intended for cross-country running including stony paths).
2 Moisture protective coat.
3 Running clothes that include: a long-sleeved T-shirt (instead of it you can put on a short-sleeved T-shirt and sleeve covers) and running trousers (¾ trousers are not allowed, running trunks plus leg warmers cannot be the replacement of running trousers). This list is necessary in case of sudden weather change in the mountains.
5. Head-dress (hat or buff is mandatory. Baseball cap is voluntary).
6. Water container 1 liter minimum (you can take two containers of 0.5 l).
7. Backpack/waist pack.
8. First aid kit including:
10. Route map where the route is shown with the height marks (it is provided by the organizers together with start package).
11. Charged mobile phone, the number should be mentioned in the registration form. It is necessary to write down the contact number of the organizers in your notebook for emergency situations (it will be mentioned in the maps provided by the organizers).
12. Water-proof head-torch with a set of batteries/accumulators that enable the work during 12 hours. A mobile phone with a torch cannot replace the head-torch!
13. Passport or driver’s license in water-proof pack.
14. Starting number (issued in the starting package)
9. Besides, the organizers recommend the participants to take the following equipment apart from the necessary one:
10. Attention! At the entrance of the start passage the organizers will check the necessary equipment randomly on daily basis. Besides, the organizers have the right to check the necessary equipment at any point of the distance. The participants must show the necessary equipment at organizers’ demand! With the lack of at least one provision from the necessary equipment list the participant is automatically disqualified from the competitions!
1 Goals and objectives
2 Terms and venue of the event
3 Competition management
4 Participants and election of winners
1 Goals and objectives
1.1. To promote the Crimea as a health resort with a great range of opportunities for outdoor activities.
1.2. To promote active and healthy lifestyle, running, trail-running, sky-running and tourism in Russia.
1.3. To promote the project of tourist route «Great Sevastopol Path» (GSP) and other tourist paths on the CR territory.
1.4. To increase sports mastery and sport qualification of the participants.
1.5. To introduce the infrastructure and nature of the Republic of Crimea to the participants of the competitions and their families.
1.6. To increase the responsibility level of people towards the environment.
2. Terms and venue, formats
2.1. The competitions are held in four formats:
2.1.1. Four-day individual format is held from October 11 to October 14, 2017. The route runs along the southern coast of the Crimean Peninsula and goes through the following key towns and mountain groups, woodlands and wildlife areas that connect them:
2.1.2. Four-day «Team score» is held from October 11 to October 14, 2017. The distance completely matches the distance of 4-day format.
2.1.3. One-day format Ultra Trail is held on October 14, 2017. The distance goes along the route Yalta-Gurzuf and completely matches the fourth day of the competitions.
2.1.4. One-day format Trail is held on October 14, 2017. The distance goes along the short route Yalta-Gurzuf.
3.1. Organizing the preparation and holding the competitions is performed by the Organizing Committee.
3.2. The Organizing Committee is formed by LLC «Multisport» Company (legal address: Moscow, Sireneviy Boulevard, 1, building 5) in cooperation with the Ministry of Tourism and Resorts of the CR, Ministry of Culture and Sport of the CR.
3.3. The Organizing Committee approves the Guidelines, makes changes and inserts additions, states the exact competitions venue. The Organizing Committee is responsible for:
3. The major information resource of the competitions is the website www.crimeaxrun.com. All the information and registration forms will be published there.
4. The director of Crimea X Run Race 2017 is Ivan Petrov. The e-mail for communication - email@example.com.
4. Participants and conditions of holding the competitions
4.1.1. The athletes who have reached the age of 18 are allowed to take part in the competitions.
4.1.2. The participants have to show the following while receiving the participant’s package:
126.96.36.199. identification document;
188.8.131.52.medical certificate that confirms the permission to participate from October 11 to 14, 2017, on marathon distance, with the issue date no earlier than 10.04.2017. The organizers don’t give medical certificates after the race. A participant who wants to keep the certificate, has to show the original (keeps to himself after showing to the Organizers) and the certificate’s copy.
The form of the certificate:
You can undergo medical checkup for permission to exercises and participation in mass sport competitions in the following medical institutions:
4.2. Age groups (apart from Team score):
4.3 In each format and age group the winners are elected by the shortest time spent on covering the distance.
4.4. Teams of 2 to 4 people are allowed to participate in the Team score. The team gets into the total Team score if each team participant has started and finished within the check time minimum at one of the stages. If several participants start from the team, then the best time goes to the score.
4.6.1. Awarding the four-day format of the competitions is performed daily according to the best result of the day while the general awarding after all 4 days of the race is performed on the final day of the race.
4.6.2. Awarding the Team score is performed on the final day of the competitions. The winning team is elected according to the total time for all four days spent on covering the distance.
Team time for each day is determined by the best time of the team participant providing that all the athletes of the team who have come to start on that day have finished the distance, stayed within the check time and have not been disqualified.
The teams who have taken 1-3 places are awarded.
4.6.3. Awarding one-day format of the competitions Ultra Trail is performed according to the best result of the day.
4.6.4. At each distance the participants in the following categories are awarded:
4.6.5. In case the number of participants is equal to 5 people or less in any category, then the participant who has taken the first place is awarded (apart from Team score).
4.6.6. The winners and runners-up are awarded with letters of commendation and valuable prizes set by the providers and sponsors.
4.6.7. Each participant who has finished the race in their team score gets a medal of finisher of the competitions.
5.1. Registration for the competitions is performed by way of filling in a form on the website page www.crimeaxrun.ru and paying the insurance fee.
Registration for the competitions will be open on April 1, 09:00 am.
5.2..The entries are accepted till September 17, 2017, with the mandatory electronic payment via the event website.
5.3. The entries stop to be accepted before the term mentioned in cl.5.2. in case:
6.1. Participating in the competitions on trail-running is potentially unsafe. By registering, the participants take the responsibility for their health and all the possible risks related to participating in the competitions.
6.2. The competitions are approved by all the departments.